Vancouver Mall Community Library → The Mall Library Connection|
Dec. 24, 2012 - March/April 2013 Closure for Remodeling
IMPORTANT DATES & INFORMATION
Please see the FAQ and the project information page for more information, or call the main library at 360-906-5106 with questions.
- The last day that you'll be able to select the mall library as a pickup location for holds in the catalog will be Monday, Dec. 10. You'll need to select an alternate location starting the 11th.
- Beginning Dec. 11, all items previously placed on hold for delivery to the mall library will automatically be changed to delivery to Cascade Park Community Library. Hold pickup notices will indicate the new pickup location.
- If you prefer to change an existing hold to a pickup location other than Cascade Park, you can do this in the catalog yourself, or ask staff to make the change.
- Holds that were delivered to the mall library by Dec. 10 will be available for pickup there only through Thursday, Dec. 20 (this is the usual 10-day expiration period for picking up holds).
- Exterior book-return bins on the north side of the mall will be removed after the library closes at 9 pm on Thursday, Dec. 20 (this is a revised, earlier date for bin removal).
- You'll be able to return books inside the mall while the library is still open, through 6 pm Sunday, Dec. 23.
- The mall library will be CLOSED beginning Monday, Dec. 24. During closure, we encourage you to visit other FVRL locations.
- We'll announce a more exact reopening date in the coming months. We anticipate a late March or early April re-opening at this time. You'll be able to select the mall library as a holds pickup location beginning about a week before re-opening.