Library Services: Info by Telephone
- You can reach FVRL's Telephone Information Service by calling:
- (360) 906-5106 from Clark or Cowlitz Counties
- 1-888-546-2707 toll-free from Skamania or Klickitat Counties
- Monday-Thursday 9-8
- Friday-Sunday 10-6
Telephone Information staff are dedicated to helping you with your needs. Often staff can answer your question within five minutes or less. If your question requires additional research, they can call back, send email, fax or mail a response to you.
With just a phone call, you can:
- Request a book (you also can use FVRL's online Catalog to find a title and reserve a copy by clicking the Place Hold button)
- Renew your books (you also can renew items online or use the automated renewal phone line: (360) 750-9999 or toll-free 1-800-750-9876)
- Find out about library services and programs and events
- Ask questions about your library account
- Get quick answers to questions, or submit a research request on a more in-depth subject.