Volunteer @ FVRL
Opportunities abound for people of all ages and backgrounds to become valuable library volunteers.
- Volunteering at the library offers enjoyable work in a dynamic environment as well as the satisfaction of knowing how much your efforts benefit your community.
- It requires a commitment of your time, usually on a regular schedule, plus participation in some basic orientation and training.
Apply to volunteer
- Use the links on the right to apply or to view available opportunities
- Young people 12 and under who would like to volunteer should email or call the District's Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com or 360.699.8812. Youth applicants can also apply in person at their local library branch. If you are younger than 13, federal laws prohibit you from applying online.
- Applicants 18 and older will be asked to complete a State Patrol background check form. FVRL will process this form prior to any decisions on individual placement.
Policy information for volunteer applicants
FVRL volunteers must follow all FVRL policies and will be asked to agree to the conditions that are part of the online application. Policies most directly related to volunteers include:
- to edit your profile or to report hours
- to view pending or placed opportunities
- to search for more opportunities
Use this form to apply. The application includes a list of volunteer positions.
Search currently available volunteer opportunities.
Need more assistance?
Contact the Volunteer Coordinator at 360.699.8812 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.