Search appraisal guides from the National Automobile Dealers Association including: autos, RVs, motorcycles, boats, and manufactured homes. *Also available in print at the Library.
Locate retired records from Federal agencies and courts in Idaho, Oregon, and Washington.
Sign up to receive reading suggestions regularly via email or check the lists online whenever you like. There are over 24 genres for all ages from which to choose.
Gain awareness of nonprofits in Southwest Washington or get organizational development assistance.
Locate forms from 1994 to the current year. Have them mailed to you by calling 503-357-4988 (outside Oregon or in Salem) or 1-800-356-4222 (toll-free from an Oregon prefix).
Search job listings by category or by location or file benefit claims online.
Choose from over 53,000 free EPUB or Kindle titles; download them or read them online. This is a great source of classic titles that are no longer under U.S. Copyright. You can add them to your DropBox, Google Drive or OneDrive if you have one and enjoy at your leisure.You can also choose to download or transfer titles to your mobile device, following these instructions.
Browse articles, explore topics, and find images. All the National Geographic resources are at your command, without the big stacks of yellow magazines.
- Enjoy complimentary access to nytimes.com.…
Enjoy complimentary access to nytimes.com, and view articles from 1980 to today. Here's how.
From inside the library or on library Wi-Fi:
- Click on nytimes.com.
- Click "Log In" and then "Create one" to create an account with your personal email address, or log in if you have already created an account. (Note: if you don't want to receive email marketing communications from the New York Times, uncheck that box when you sign up, or follow the unsubscribe instructions if you start getting marketing emails.)
- You may now view as many articles as you want during your time on the library computer or library Wi-Fi, except in the Cooking section.
- Log out when you're done.
- Click this remote access link.
- Click "Redeem" to get 72 hours of continuous access, except in the Cooking section.
- Create an account with your personal email address, or click on "log in here" if you have already created an account.
- After 72 hours, you will need to go back to step 1 and click the remote access link again for another 72 hours of remote access.
Using the New York Times Digital App
- Select the correct icon below to download the free New York Times app, or visit your device's app store.
- Open your device's browser to navigate to this page, tap this remote access link, and tap "Redeem" to get 72 hours of continuous access, except in the Cooking section.
- Create an account, or log in if you've already created one.
- Then, leave the browser and launch the app.
- Sign in with your email address. The code already will have been applied, and you have access for 72 hours.
- Once your 72 hours is over, you can repeat step 2 to get another 72 hours of access.
Search or browse the full text of The New York Times from 1851 to 2011. Research world events, find obituaries, or read editorials and classified ads from years gone by.
Find a great read through subject headings, reviews, annotations, and much more. Access Author Read-alikes, Book Discussion Guides, BookTalks, and Feature Articles.
Use your library card to borrow eBooks in Spanish, Russian and Chinese. Read in your browser on PC, Mac®, tablets or mobile devices.
- Borrow up to seven (7) titles at a time for 21 days, with one renewal allowed per title.
- Odilo is available only to FVRL cardholders who are also district residents or paying non-residents.
Get started today!
- Browse or search for a title you'd like to read. (More about searching.)
- Choose "Borrow" to check out the book. (More about borrowing and streaming.)
- Log in with your library card number and PIN.
- Choose "Display in Browser." We recommend reading in your browser. The app is not yet fully functioning.
Research viewpoint essays, topic overviews, images, podcasts, articles, graphs, tables, and charts on a variety of current topics.
Browse the OverDrive catalog for EPUB, PDF and Kindle format eBooks as well as MP3 eAudio. Check out up to seven (7) titles at a time for 21 days. Here's how:
- Create an OverDrive account with an email and password of your choice (Recommended)
- Download and install the appropriate app for your device.
- Find instructions for getting started with your device on OverDrive Help.
- Return titles early if you wish.
Identify, research, and find pricing for art, antiques, and collectibles. Includes more than 10 million images to assist in searching.
Access thousands of full-text magazines and newspapers, including peer-reviewed scholarly journals, covering a broad array of subjects and locations.
Read KnowledgeNotes with author overviews and plot summaries for middle and high school assignment assistance.
Access full-text articles, including obituaries from a variety of U.S. newspapers. Some titles of particular interest are:
Browse the RBdigital catalog of downloadable eAudio. Check out up to seven (7) titles at a time for 21 days. Here's how:
- Register for an RBdigital account with an email and password or use your RBdigital Magazines account if you have one.
- Download and install the appropriate app for your device (also good for RBdigital Magazines!).
- Use the app or visit the site to borrow and enjoy!
- Watch a tutorial video or read FAQs for more information.
Read your favorite magazines in electronic format. Here's how:
- Create an RBdigital Magazines account with an email and password or use your RBdigital account if you have one.
- Mobile users: Download the right app for your device (also good for RBdigital audiobooks!)
- Visit the site through FVRL or the app and check out magazines to enjoy.
- Read the FAQs if you have questions.