Use your library card to create an account and start learning one of over 70 languages.
Please note is available in select libraries; is available in all libraries; is also available outside the library with your card; and is freely available online.
Locate Washington state government information and services with links to all state agencies with communities information. (Site is available in Spanish, Russian, and more.
Set up an account in your preferred language, then start learning a new one, whether you speak English and want to learn Swedish, or your first language is Spanish and you want to learn English.
Access online tutorials for computer basics, office software, job hunting skills, money management, social media, online security and more.
Find your specific area of interest under one of these headings: Technology Basics, Living in the Online World, Microsoft Office, Essential Skills, and Work & Career. Follow these links for practice using a mouse or to learn about email. Most tutorials also available in Spanish.
Read federal tax information, file online, check your refund status, pay your tax bill, and more.
Of particular note: Earned Income Tax Credit, Forms & Publications, and local office hours and locations. Information is available in multiple languages. You can also call the IRS toll free at 800-829-3676. (Site is available in multiple languages. Choose from the menu in the upper right corner.)
Encuentre recursos para hispanohablantes sobre lectura y escritura en inglés, matemáticas y cómo prepararse para el examen de GED.
Find resources for Spanish speakers about reading and writing in English, math and preparing for the GED test.
Use your library card to borrow eBooks in Spanish, Russian and Chinese. Read in your browser on PC, Mac®, tablets or mobile devices.
- Borrow up to seven (7) titles at a time for 21 days, with one renewal allowed per title.
- Odilo is available only to FVRL cardholders who are also district residents or paying non-residents.
Get started today!
- Browse or search for a title you'd like to read. (More about searching.)
- Choose "Borrow" to check out the book. (More about borrowing and streaming.)
- Log in with your library card number and PIN.
- Choose "Display in Browser." We recommend reading in your browser. The app is not yet fully functioning.
Browse the OverDrive catalog for EPUB, PDF and Kindle format eBooks as well as MP3 eAudio. Check out up to seven (7) titles at a time for 21 days. Here's how:
- Create an OverDrive account with an email and password of your choice (Recommended)
- Download and install the appropriate app for your device.
- Find instructions for getting started with your device on OverDrive Help.
- Return titles early if you wish.
Access legal education materials and tools that give you basic information on a number of legal problems, and in some cases, detailed instructions and forms to help you represent yourself in court.
Choose a language, watch the training video, take the test, pay your fee, and print out a food handler's card, so you can work in the food or restaurant industry in Washington.
Explore careers, research occupations, the labor market, and more under the Career Tools menu.
Find local offices, training, job listings, etc. under the Resources tab. Take advantage of the information and services for both job seekers and employers. (Available in multiple languages.)
Una enciclopedia para niños. Encuentre artículos sobre temas populares y escolares, definiciones del diccionario, imágenes, y mapas.
An encyclopedia in Spanish for students. Find articles on popular and school topics, definitions from the dictionary, images, and maps.