Watch a volcano erupt! Play games, find project ideas, and have fun learning about ecosystems, space, energy and matter, maps, climates and more in Power Knowledge.
Please note is available in select libraries; is available in all libraries; is also available outside the library with your card; and is freely available online.
Worried about polar bears? Study them and other animals, adaptation, habitats, the human body, food chains, green living, extinct species, and more in Power Knowledge.
What goes up must come down. You’ll find more about gravity, atoms, motion, temperature and more, with videos and games to explain it all in Power Knowledge.
Browse the RBdigital catalog of downloadable eAudio. Check out up to seven (7) titles at a time for 21 days. Here's how:
- Register for an RBdigital account with an email and password or use your RBdigital Magazines account if you have one.
- Download and install the appropriate app for your device (also good for RBdigital Magazines!).
- Use the app or visit the site to borrow and enjoy!
- Watch a tutorial video or read FAQs for more information.
Read your favorite magazines in electronic format. Here's how:
- Create an RBdigital Magazines account with an email and password or use your RBdigital account if you have one.
- Mobile users: Download the right app for your device (also good for RBdigital audiobooks!)
- Visit the site through FVRL or the app and check out magazines to enjoy.
- Read the FAQs if you have questions.
Use resources for teaching kids to read and helping those who struggle.
Get articles from magazines, newspapers, and U.S. government documents with the young researcher in mind.
Learn reading and math from the basics--ABCs and 123s all the way up to basic reading and arithmetic.
Peruse animated, talking picture books, puzzles, and resources for kids and families in TumbleBooks.
Learn about free services, such as downloadable audio or audiobooks by mail, available to Washington residents who are unable to read standard print material.
Read, play, watch, and do! Activities for pre-readers and beginning readers.
Find articles, games, science projects, interactive tools, and activities covering a variety of subjects for elementary and middle-school students.