Need help using the library? Schedule an appointment at a library near you!
✔ We can help in these areas:
- Using library resources
- Browsing the catalog
- Downloading eBooks and audiobooks
- Using eResources through the FVRL website
- Finding new authors or titles that match your interests
- Finding information for your research
- Learning computer basics
- Starting an email account
- Searching the internet
- Learning other computer basics
Try these computer basics resources if you'd like to start learning right away.
X We can't help in the following areas, but we may be able to help you find someone who can:
- Technology installations, setup, maintenance, or support for non-library services
- Medical, legal, financial, or business advice or opinions
- Translation or language interpretation
- Typing or data entry
- Editing or proofreading
- Data collection or analysis
- Assistance involving credit card transactions
- Posting online ads
If you're not sure if we can help, please ask!
Book A Librarian meetings typically last about 45 minutes. Request an appointment below, or ask a staff member to request one for you.