Need help using the library? Request an appointment at a library near you!
✔ We can help in these areas:
- Using library resources
- eBooks, audiobooks, movies, and music
- Discovering books and authors new to you
- Finding information for your research
- Learning to use technology
- Starting an email account
- Searching the internet
- Installing library apps on your device
Try these computer basics resources if you'd like to start learning right away.
X We can't help in the following areas, but we may be able to help you find someone who can:
- Technology installations, setup, maintenance, or support for non-library services
- Medical, legal, financial, or business advice or opinions
- Translation or language interpretation
- Typing or data entry
- Editing or proofreading
- Data collection or analysis
- Assistance involving credit card transactions
- Posting online ads
If you're not sure if we can help, please ask!
Book A Librarian meetings typically last about 45 minutes. Request an appointment below, or ask a staff member to request one for you.