Use this eResource to find magazines, journals, newspapers, definitions, directories, and information on all health related topics. The materials contained in this resource are intended for informational purposes only.
FVRL Resources A-Z
These resources are provided by FVRL and are available to all in any FVRL library. They are also available outside the library with your FVRL card. (See restrictions as noted.)
Search the digital US Census records from 1790-1930 or the full-text of 25,000 family and local history books in Heritage Quest.
View full-text reference books, encyclopedias, non-fiction books, history periodicals, documents, and biographies along with historical photos, maps, and videos.
Dig into study units covering over 500 historical topics on global history from ancient times to the present day.
Search magazines, books, videos and reports for projects and information. Find detailed "how-to" instructions and creative ideas.
Find articles and instructions for projects in the areas of outdoor, electrical, remodeling, plumbing, woodworking, decorating, and maintenance.
- Hoopla is available only to FVRL cardholders who are also district residents or paying non-residents.
- View movies and TV shows* for three (3) days following checkout.
- Stream music albums for up to seven (7) days following checkout.
- Download and view eComics for 21 days following checkout.
Get started today!
- Create an account with the email and password of your choice.
- Download the appropriate app for your device, or use it in your web browser. (For FAQs, see Hoopla Support.)
- Borrow and enjoy!
*You may need the Widevine plugin to view videos in your browser. If you are using Firefox, you may wish to use Google Chrome instead, as it doesn't require the plugin.