Use library computers
- Log on to any available internet computer with your library card or a guest pass.
- Use the machine in 60-minute increments. There are no time limits as long as nobody is waiting. Please note that Tween and Teen computers have age limits, and Express computers have a 15-minute time limit.
- Are all computers in use? Use a reservation computer or ask a staff member to reserve the next available computer for a guaranteed 60-minute session.
- Save your work to your personal USB drive.
Print, copy or scan
- The first time you want to print or copy in the library, be sure to log on to any internet computer first. This will register your library card with our system.
- Send your print job to the printer/copier from our computers.
- To print: Attached to our printer/copiers is a release station. Scan in your library card or use the provided stylus to enter your card number. This logs you into the printer and allows you to "release" your print jobs.
- To make copies on the library printer/copiers: Scan your card or use the stylus at the release station. The copier should then be ready to use.
- To scan: Our new printer/copiers will allow you to scan to your personal USB drive at no cost.
Print remotely or wireless
Learn how to print remotely from any internet-connected device (including laptops and mobile devices or home computers).
Printing and copying costs
Library card holders get a daily 30¢ credit that will allow you to print or copy three free 8½ x 11 black & white pages each day.
Cost for additional copies or color copies:
|Black & white||Color|
|Letter (8½ x 11)||$0.10||$0.50|
|Ledger (11 x 17)||$0.20||$1.00|
- The Payment Kiosk accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash (coin and $1, $5 and $10 bills).
- Credit/Debit Customers: Please note that a small authorization hold of $5 occurs after you swipe your card. This is a standard practice and the unused portion from your copies/prints will clear from your bank within 24 hours.