Stevenson Community Library
+ Branch features
Friends of the Library Bookstore: shop for gently used books at bargain prices during regular library hours. Located in the main entrance and the lower lobby near the gallery.
+ Statistics & history
2019 service statistics
Visits to library: 51,573
Programs offered: 244
Program attendance: 3,543
Reference questions: 1807
Ownership: Fort Vancouver Regional Library District
Square Footage: 7,980
2017: Stevenson Community Library is remodeled and celebrates its 50th anniversary.
1994: Stevenson voted to annex to FVRL.
1967: Current library building opened.
1953: City of Stevenson contracted with FVRL for library services.
1952: Skamania and Clark Counties formed Fort Vancouver Regional Library District.
1942: Bookmobile service from Vancouver supported by WPA demonstration grant, Skamania County and the City of Stevenson.
1938: Library building constructed on Russell St.
1921: Library founded by Stevenson Woman's Club.