Ed2Go Frequently Asked Questions
- What courses does Ed2Go offer? Is there a cost?
- Go to the FVRL Ed2Go page. To see a list of all the courses, under Browse Catalog on the left side of the screen, click a subject area, and select a sub-subject. All Ed2Go courses are free with your FVRL Library card.
- Where can I find course descriptions, requirements, and other information?
- Click a subject area under Browse Catalog on the left side of the screen, select a sub-topic, and select a course.
- What is a passcode? How do I get one? Can I get more than one passcode?
- A passcode is needed to enroll in a course. To request a passcode, fill out the form on the FVRL Ed2Go page. A passcode will be generated right away on the screen. You will also receive a confirmation email with the passcode. You can request up to 3 passcodes at a time, and there is no limit how many passcodes you can get.
- How do I enroll in a course?
- After receiving a passcode, select a subject area, click a sub-subject, and then select a course. Click the Enroll Now button, create an account as a new student or sign in as a returning student, enter the passcode in the Payment Options Pre-Authorized Passcode box.
- I have enrolled in a course, why can’t I access any course materials?
- Course materials are not available until the course start date.
- How long are the courses?
- Unless otherwise specified, all courses run for six weeks. You will be granted access to two lessons each week for six weeks. Each lesson will be accompanied by a short, multiple-choice quiz, and some lessons may include a hands-on assignment. You are expected to try and complete each quiz and assignment within two weeks from when the lesson is released. The course will conclude with a final exam. You will have two weeks from the last lesson and final exam to complete your studies and submit the final exam.
- What happens if I have a question during class?
- Each of the lessons is accompanied by an interactive discussion area. When you need help with a lesson, all you have to do is post your question or inquiry in the appropriate course discussion area, where the instructor, his or her teaching assistant, or one of your fellow students will respond.
- What do I need to do to cancel a class that I have registered?
- You don’t need to do anything. However, you will need to obtain a new passcode if you would like to take the class again in the future.
- Is there a limit to how many times a course can be completed?
- No, there is no limit.
- Need More Help?
- For comments, suggestions, or any question that is not already answered elsewhere, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org