Three (3) meeting rooms in the library are available to rent for public and private events. To see room specifications, amenities, guidelines for use, or request a reservation, please visit our Information Page. If you have a program you wish to present in partnership with the library, please use our program proposal form.
Friends of the Library Bookstore
Shop for gently used books at bargain prices in The Booknook during regular library open hours. Located in the Southwest corner of the atrium. Open: Monday-Saturday 11:00 am to 5:00 pm, Sunday 1:30 to 4:30 pm, and occasional evening hours from 5:00 to 7:30 pm on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
Enjoy a refreshing beverage or baked item in the Southeast corner of the atrium. Hours are: Mon-Thu 9am-3pm, Fri-Sun, 10am-3pm.
- Hop on our free wifi with your personal device for unlimited internet use in the library.
- Use a computer with full internet access as well as Microsoft Office software. You may print or save to your own USB drive. (Availability and time limits apply.)
- Print from library computers, or your Windows or Mac laptop, in black and white. The first 10 pages of printing each day are free, and 10¢ each thereafter. See the instructions for wireless printing to get started.
- Copy in black and white up to 10 free pages of reference material each day, or 10¢ per page for personal copies.
- Scan full-color documents to a USB drive, single or double-sided pages.
- Make use of our adaptive technology station, offering adjustable height, screen reading, video phone, and magnification capabilities.
- Bring your own paper or forms and use our typewriter on Level 4.
- Bring your own paper and use the die-cut machine on Level 3.
- Book a Librarian for individual help with library resources and technology.
- Get an exam proctored for free. See our proctoring page for details.
- Take advantage of computers and assistance in the twice-weekly Job Lab.
- Building Floorplan Map (PDF)
- Self-guided Tour of the Building (PDF)
- Computer Lab - a room for quiet computer use and classes on Level 1
- Teen Central - a room especially for youth ages 12-18 on Level 1
- Early Learning Center - a space dedicated to exploration and development of young children on Level 3
- Tween Scene - a space designed for the enjoyment of youth ages 9-12 on Level 3
- Vancouver Room - a quiet reading room with great views and a fireplace on Level 5
- Outdoor Terrace - an outside space featuring view of the Columbia River on Level 5