Three Creeks Community Library has three meeting rooms available for public use. They include a large Meeting Room (approximate capacity 60) equipped with many amenities, and two small Conference Rooms (capacity 6 people), which are more suitable for small group meetings or studying. Please review the equipment and set-up descriptions below to determine whether these meeting rooms would suit your needs. You may request a reservation for your group during regular library hours when the room is not in use. Please read the information below completely before submitting your request for a reservation.
- Your meeting or event must be open to the public. You may not charge admission to your event.
- No products or services may be advertised or sold. With prior Library approval, an exception may be made for the sale of books, art or recordings directly related to the program.
- Event notices, posters and fliers may not imply that the Library endorses or sponsors your event.
- Please do not advertise your event until you have received written approval of your reservation.
- When publicizing your event, please refer to the location as “Three Creeks Community Library.”
- Food and beverages are allowed in the Library’s meeting room. The Library may assess a charge for damage or extra cleaning.
- No smoking or vaping is allowed on Library premises.
- No alcohol is allowed without special approval from the Executive Director. See the Meeting Space Usage Policy for details.
- Users must check in at the service desk when arriving for a reservation.
- Your reservation time (booked on the ½ hour) must include the time needed to set-up, clean, and reset the room. Allow approximately 30 minutes for 2 people to set and reset tables, arrange chairs and remove trash and debris if necessary. The space must be returned to pre-event condition after your event is complete.
- Users are responsible for monitoring any accompanying children. Children may not be left unattended in the Library.
Equipment and Set-up
Large Meeting Room
- There are 60 chairs and 8 tables available for your use; you are responsible for setting them up.
- There is a drop down screen and digital projector, but no staff assistance is available. Users may bring in their own projection equipment and will have access to the wireless internet network.
- There is a kitchenette with sink, microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher. These may only be used during the time scheduled for the event and only as a prep kitchen for serving already-prepared food.
- Each room has one round table and 6 chairs.
- There is a white board available for your use.
- Conference Rooms are not soundproof.
- Reservations may be made up to eight weeks prior to the event and no less than 48 hours in advance. Exceptions may be made based on availability.
- Due to the heavy demand for the rooms, we can only accept one reservation at a time per organization or individual and no standing or regularly recurring reservations will be booked. Consecutive day events are allowed.
- All reservation requests will be reviewed and the applicant notified of the Library’s room use decision within seven (7) days of receipt of the application below.
- When cancelling a reservation, please give the Library at least 24-hour notice.
- The library will make every effort to honor reservations barring any unforeseen circumstances.
Request a Reservation
***Please do not use this form to request a reservation less than 48 hours in advance. We may not have time to respond.***