Front of Stevenson Community Library
Front of Stevenson Community Library

Stevenson Community Library

Location & hours

Address & phone number

120 NW Vancouver Ave
Stevenson WA 98648

509-427-5471

Open hours

вс
--
пн
9-5
вт
9-8
ср
9-8
чт
9-5
пт
9-5
сб
9-5

Get directions

Google map of Stevenson library

Branch Manager

David Wyatt

Handicapped wheelchair icon    Wi-Fi icon

What's happening

Learn more

+ Branch features

Friends of the Library Bookstore: shop for gently used books at bargain prices during regular library hours. Located in the main entrance and the lower lobby near the gallery.

 

+ Statistics & history

2018 service statistics

Circulation: 64,626
Visits to library: 54,072
Programs offered: 239
Program attendance: 4,659
Reference questions: 2,483

Building information

Ownership: Fort Vancouver Regional Library District
Square Footage: 7,980

Library history

2017: Stevenson Community Library is remodeled and celebrates its 50th anniversary.

1994: Stevenson voted to annex to FVRL.

1967: Current library building opened.

1953: City of Stevenson contracted with FVRL for library services.

1952: Skamania and Clark Counties formed Fort Vancouver Regional Library District.

1942: Bookmobile service from Vancouver supported by WPA demonstration grant, Skamania County and the City of Stevenson.

1938: Library building constructed on Russell St.

1921: Library founded by Stevenson Woman's Club.