+ Land Claim Commands Quick Reference
Watch this YouTube video from GamerGramps to learn how to use and manage your claim(s)
Use these commands:
- /AbandonClaim: deletes the claim you're standing in.
- /Trust: gives another player permission to edit in your claim.
- /UnTrust: revokes any permissions granted to a player in your claim.
- /AccessTrust: gives a player permission to use your buttons, levers, and beds.
- /ContainerTrust: gives a player permission to use your buttons, levers, beds, crafting gear, containers, and animals.
- /TrustList: lists the permissions for the claim you're standing in.
- /SubdivideClaims: switches your shovel to subdivision mode, so you can subdivide your claims.
- /BasicClaims: puts your shovel back in basic claims mode.
- /PermissionTrust: grants a player permission to share his permission level with others.
- /UntrustAll: removes all permissions for all players in your claim.
- /AbandonAllClaims: deletes all of your claims.