At your local library
Library in 5
Get limited, in-person services at Battle Ground, Cascade Park, Stevenson, Three Creeks, Vancouver, White Salmon Valley, and Woodland Community Libraries. Check your branch for hours. Step inside (no appointment needed) for these available services:
- Pick up available holds.
- Pick up print jobs or Library Samplers.
- Request an appointment for remote assistance.
- Get quick account help.
But keep in mind:
- Masks and social distancing are required. (Masks provided on request.)
- Restrooms and computers are not available.
- Food and drink are not allowed.
- We cannot take book donations.
- Feeling sick? We encourage anyone with a fever, cough, or shortness of breath to use our curbside service or contact us.
Curbside or walkup services
- Pick up holds: No appointments needed. (Use the Pick Up NOW feature in the FVRL catalog app for streamlined service.)
- Pick up print jobs.
- Pick up a Library Sampler.
- Return your books or other items.
- Use Wi-Fi outside our buildings.
Online or remote
- Use our eBooks, streaming video, and online information sources.
- Place holds in our catalog or app.
- Get Books by Mail.
- Ask questions by phone or email.
- Watch or participate in virtual programs.
- Request a print job and have it mailed to you.
- Ask us to pick out a Library Sampler for you.
- Request personalized reading suggestions.