Print almost any document or web page from your internet-connected device (e.g. your home computer or a wireless device) on one of our library printers. No additional software is required.
Before you start
Anyone can use this service, but if you are a library card-holder you receive $0.30 printing credit (good for three free black & white 8½ x 11 pages) each day. To get your free prints, be sure to log into any of our branches' internet computers first (you need to do this just once). This will register your library card with the new system.
How to print
- Select the button above.
- Follow the onscreen form to select black and white or color printing. Find printing costs here.
- Enter user information—use your library card number as your user name to get the free printing credit.
- Select the document to print, and click on the right arrow button to process your print request.
- Verify your print options and click the right arrow again to confirm settings.
- Verify the number of pages approved and click the green print button.
- Next, go to the Print Release Station at any FVRL library and use your library card number (or user name) to print out your files.
You may also use PrinterOn apps for your mobile device (iOS or Android).