New at the Library
- The Blue Window by Suzanne Berne.
- Dark of Night by Colleen Coble.
- Hard to Break by Michael Ledwidge.
- Black on Black: On Our Resilience and Brilliance in America by Daniel Black.
- The Intrusive Thoughts Toolkit: Quick Relief for Obsessive, Unwanted, or Disturbing Thoughts by Jon Hershfield.
- Reading the Glass: A Captain’s View of Weather, Water, and Life on Ships by Elliot Rappaport.
- Animal Doctors: National Geographic Kids by Libby Romero.
- Good Morning, Good Night: A Book of Opposites in the City written and illustrated by Anita Lobel.
- The Windeby Puzzle: History and Story by Lois Lowry.
This is just a small sampling of the many new titles added each week to the Fort Vancouver Regional Libraries collection. Find more in our catalog, or call 360-906-5000 to reserve titles or find additional listings.
Jan Johnston, Collection Manager
Fort Vancouver Regional Libraries
You can email Jan at email@example.com.