Pick up books and other library materials Monday through Saturday by appointment at Battle Ground, Cascade Park, Three Creeks, and Vancouver Community Libraries. Please call to make an appointment so we can prepare your order. There are no appointments needed at all other FVRLibraries locations.
How to do curbside pickup
Step 1: Place a hold.
- Place your hold as usual. Use the library catalog or library app, or call your library to get help from staff over the phone. All libraries will be answering phones 10 am to 5 pm Monday through Saturday.
Step 2a: If your holds are available at Battle Ground, Cascade Park, Three Creeks, or Vancouver Community Libraries, schedule a pickup appointment.
- You will get an email, phone call, text, or letter when your items are ready.
- Once notified, call us Monday through Saturday, 10 am to 5 pm, to schedule an appointment.
- Call 360-906-5000
- NOTE: We're experiencing a high volume of calls because of curbside service. If you get a busy signal, please try again in a few minutes. We apologize for the inconvenience!
- Appointments are available for these hours:
- 10 am to 1 pm and 2 pm to 5 pm Monday through Saturday (Closed from 1-2 pm)
- Have your library card number ready before you call.
Step 2b: If your holds are available at Goldendale, La Center, North Bonneville, Ridgefield, Stevenson, Vancouver Mall, Washougal, White Salmon Valley, Woodland, or Yacolt, no appointments are necessary.
Pickup hours are:
- 10 am to 1 pm and 2 pm to 5 pm Monday through Saturday at most locations
- For Vancouver Mall Library, 10:30 am to 1 pm and 2 pm to 5 pm Monday through Saturday
- For Yacolt Library Express: 12 pm to 3 pm Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday
- For North Bonneville Community Library: 1 pm to 3 pm Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at the bookmobile parked in the City Hall parking lot.
Step 3: Pick up your items.
- Look for the Curbside Pickup or Curbside Walk Up sign at the library. (Please note: Vancouver Mall Library has Walk Up only. The pickup location for items is inside the mall just outside the library.)
- Call the number listed on the sign. Any questions or special circumstances should be communicated to staff at this time. For curbside pickup, please remain in your vehicle for everyone's safety and health while staff are helping you.
- For libraries with appointments, your items will be already bagged and checked out to you. Staff will place them in your trunk or use another no-contact method arranged ahead of time.
- For libraries that do not require an appointment, the holds will be packed as soon as possible. Please have your name and library card number ready when you call.
- Holds that have not been picked up at the scheduled time will be held for three business days to allow for rescheduling.
Have more questions? See our Curbside FAQs!