Here's how to borrow a Wi-Fi hotspot:
- Use your library card to request a hotspot in the library catalog. Hotspots are not available to reciprocal cards at this time.
- You can borrow one hotspot at a time per library card.
- Hotspots are eligible for books by mail, but our Chromebook + hotspot kits are not.
- The checkout period is three weeks. Hotspots are renewable (and will renew automatically) if there are no requests from other patrons.
- We have two types of hotspots available:
- If the hotspot stops working, please return it to us as soon as possible.
If you have additional questions, please Contact Us.