To strengthen our communities through knowledge, experiences, and creativity.
Everyone recognizes and values libraries as an essential element of a free society.
- Community Success: We are an engaged and valued partner.
- District-wide Collaboration: We thrive when we all support our common goals.
- Exceptional Service: We deliver positive and successful experiences.
- Innovation: We believe in imagination and possibilities.
- Intellectual Freedom: We ensure confidential and open access to all points of view.
(Adopted by Fort Vancouver Regional Library District Board of Trustees on January 23, 2017.)
+ Public Policies
- 3D Printing Policy
- Appeal Right of Patrons Policy
- Confidentiality of Patron and Circulation Records Policy
- Display and Exhibits Policy
- Fiscal Management Policy
- Library Internet Use Policy
- Library Premises, Expression of Opinion On, Policy
- Library Privileges Policy (español) (русский)
- Meeting Space Usage Policy
- Political Paraphernalia, Wearing and the Display in Library, Policy
- Public Bulletin Boards Policy
- Public Records Policy
- Rules of Conduct
+ Administrative Policies
- Board of Trustees Bylaws
- Collection Policy
- Discrimination and Anti-Harassment Policy
- Education and Training Policy
- Equal Opportunity Policy
- Gift Acceptance Policy
- Naming and Recognition Policy
- Personnel Policy
- Provision of Library Service to New Areas Policy
- Public Liability Policy
- Purchasing and Procurement Policy
- Purchasing, Capitalization and Disposition Policy
- Security Monitoring Policy
- Siting, Acquisition, Ownership & Operation of Library District Facilities Policy
- Travel and Subsistence Policy
- Trustee Ethics and Responsibilities Policy
- Volunteer Policy