Stream independent films, documentaries, classic films, Great Courses, world cinema, kids' educational programming, and kids' movies (with Common Sense Media ratings).
- Watch up to 10 films per month. Play credits reset on the 1st of the month.
- Take up to 3 days to watch each film.
- Kanopy Kids movies are unlimited! Get started now!
- Check out up to 12 films, TV episodes, music albums, or eComics from Hoopla monthly and enjoy them on your computer, phone, tablet, or TV.…
- Hoopla is available only to FVRL cardholders who are also district residents or paying non-residents.
- Materials are available in over 70 languages.
- View movies and TV shows* for three (3) days following checkout.
- Stream music albums for up to seven (7) days following checkout.
- Download and view eComics, eBooks and sheet music for 21 days following checkout.
Get started today!
- Create an account with the email and password of your choice.
- Download the appropriate app for your device, or use it in your web browser. (For FAQs, see Hoopla Support.)
- Borrow and enjoy!
*You may need the Widevine plugin to view videos in your browser. If you are using Firefox, you may wish to use Google Chrome instead, as it doesn't require the plugin.
Have more questions? Get Tech Help.
Use your library card to borrow eBooks in Spanish, Russian and Chinese. Read in your browser on PC, Mac®, tablets or mobile devices.
- Borrow up to seven (7) titles at a time for 21 days, with one renewal allowed per title.
- Odilo is available only to FVRL cardholders who are also district residents or paying non-residents.
Get started today!
- Browse or search for a title you'd like to read. (More about searching.)
- Choose "Borrow" to check out the book. (More about borrowing and streaming.)
- Log in with your library card number and PIN.
- Choose "Display in Browser." We recommend reading in your browser. The app is not yet fully functioning.
Check out up to seven eBooks (EPUB, PDF or Kindle) or audiobooks (MP3) at a time for up to 21 days, and choose one of OverDrive's two apps: the classic OverDrive app (links below), or the newer Libby app for
Here's how to start:
- Create an OverDrive account with an email and password of your choice. (Recommended)
- Download and install the appropriate app for your device.
- Find instructions for getting started with your device on OverDrive Help.
- Want to return your titles early? Return early using Libby or return early using everything else.
- Need more help with the Libby app? Try Libby Help.
- Have more questions? Get Tech Help.
Get the classic OverDrive app for the following devices:
Stream eBooks, graphic novels, videos, and audiobooks of high interest to tweens and teens, as well as classics and some teacher-assigned titles. You'll need an internet connection only—no downloading!
Peruse animated, talking picture books, early chapter books, puzzles, and resources for kids and families in TumbleBooks. Includes a limited number of books in French, Spanish, and other languages.