The library has one public meeting room, the Art Gallery, available for your group's use when it is not in use by the library. Read more information and request a reservation via the Reservation Request page. If you have a program you wish to present in partnership with the library, please use our program proposal form.
Friends of the Library Book Store
Shop for gently used books at bargain prices during regular library hours. Located in the lower lobby near the gallery.
- Hop on our free wifi with your personal device for unlimited internet use in the library.
- Use a computer with full internet access as well as Microsoft Office software. You may print or save to your own USB drive. (Availability and time limits apply.)
- Checkout a laptop for a couple of hours of internet or Microsoft Office use. You may save to your own USB drive or print wirelessly. (Availability and time limits apply.)
- View 35mm or 16 mm microfilm or microfiche on our readers. Printing is available.
- Print from library computers, or your Windows or Mac laptop, in black and white. The first 10 pages of printing each day are free, and 10¢ each thereafter. See the instructions for wireless printing to get started.
- Bring your own paper and ask at the desk to use our typewriter.
- Scan full-color documents to a USB drive, single or double-sided pages.