Read, earn prizes, and visit the library for amazing performances and activities June 15 - August 15, 2018.
How it works:
- Summer Reading is open to all ages.
- Register online or at your library and log your reading from June 15 through August 15.
- Make reading a daily habit. Set your own daily reading goal.
- Log the days you meet your reading goal.
- Log a day of reading if you attend a library program.
- Youth aged 0-18 years: earn a prize when you reach 15, 30 and 45 days read. Visit your library by August 31 to choose your prizes.
- Everyone, when you reach 15, 30 and 45 days read you get an entry in the Grand Prize Drawing for one of these great prizes:
- $100 Barnes & Noble gift card for each age group: 0-5 years old, 6-11 years old, 12-18 years old, and 19 and up.
- Two $50 Barnes and Noble gift cards for each age group: 0-5 years old, 6-11 years old, 12-18 years old, and 19 and up.
- Beanstack Tracker apps now available! Track your reading on the go! This app immediately and automatically syncs with your account.
You can also:
- Write and read reviews online.
- Tell us a little about what you like to read and receive book recommendations via email.
Thanks to these sponsors: