Do you play Minecraft? Join our Minecraft server.
Currently we're on version 1.15.2.
Our Minecraft server runs Minecraft Java Edition for computers. Other versions (including Minecraft for Windows 10) are not compatible with our server. If you don't already have a Minecraft Java Edition account, you will need to purchase this version and register before joining our server.
To access the FVRL server:
- Email your Minecraft user name to firstname.lastname@example.org to be granted access to our server. *This may take up to 48 hours.
- Open and log into the game.
- Select "Multiplayer."
- The first time you connect click "Add Server."
- Under "Server Name" enter any name you like.
- Under "Server Address" enter: minecraft.fvrl.org and then click "Done."
- Select the server by the Server Name you just entered and click "Join Server."
You only need to take these steps once. After you've added the server it will be there each time you log into "multiplayer".
Please note: you cannot access the server when playing in demo mode. You must have previously purchased the game.
FVRL's Server Rules
- Be respectful of other players.
- Don't destroy other people's work.
- Don't steal other people's items.
- PVP is disabled.
- FVRL's rules of conduct apply while players are connected to the FVRL hosted server.
- Email email@example.com
- Use the in-game command /help to see a list of all commands.
+ Land claim commands quick reference
Watch this YouTube video from GamerGramps to learn how to use and manage your claim(s)
Use these commands:
- /AbandonClaim: deletes the claim you're standing in.
- /Trust: gives another player permission to edit in your claim.
- /UnTrust: revokes any permissions granted to a player in your claim.
- /AccessTrust: gives a player permission to use your buttons, levers, and beds.
- /ContainerTrust: gives a player permission to use your buttons, levers, beds, crafting gear, containers, and animals.
- /TrustList: lists the permissions for the claim you're standing in.
- /SubdivideClaims: switches your shovel to subdivision mode, so you can subdivide your claims.
- /BasicClaims: puts your shovel back in basic claims mode.
- /PermissionTrust: grants a player permission to share his permission level with others.
- /UntrustAll: removes all permissions for all players in your claim.
- /AbandonAllClaims: deletes all of your claims.