Looking for tech help from the library? Send us your tech question, or take a look at frequently asked questions on these topics:
- How do I use the library catalog to borrow eBooks or eAudiobooks?
- How do I download my eBook or eAudiobook?
- How many eBook or eAudiobook titles can I have on hold at a time?
- How will I know when my eBook or audiobook hold is available?
- How long do I have to borrow an available hold?
- How do I renew my books/checkouts?
- How can I listen to eAudiobooks while driving if I don't have Bluetooth?
- How do I use OverDrive?
- How do I update my email address in OverDrive?
- My OvrDrive eAudiobook has supplemental content. How do I download and read it?
- OverDrive says there is something wrong with my library card.
- The audiobook I want to download is .odm. How do I make it MP3?
- I got a "device not authorized for this format" error message.
- My OverDrive book won't download to my device.
- I accidentally chose Kindle (or EPUB) format. Can I change it?
- How do I clear the cache in the OverDrive app?
- Why did my eBook/eAudiobook expire today when it said I had "one day left"?
- *NEW* Why is OverDrive asking me for my card number again? What should I do?
OverDrive (Libby app)
- How do I use the Libby app?
- How do I make a Wish List in Libby?
- The Libby app won't play my whole audiobook.
- *NEW* Why do I have two library cards in Libby?
- How do I get RBdigital audiobooks?
- How do I access RBdigital magazines?
- The RBdigital app won't let me sign in.
- What is my RBdigital password?
- How do I find out what email address I used to create my Hoopla account?
- How do I turn on subtitles in Hoopla?
- What is Kanopy, and how do I use it?