Read, create, explore and learn from June 15 - August 15, 2020. Track your reading and other activities for a chance to win a grand prize and join us each week for fun, free virtual programs for all ages!
How to play
- Register online. (Coming soon.)
- Track your activities
- Prizes will be distributed after August 15. Check back for details! Please save your paper logs until then if you are not able to track your activities online.
Your challenge: Read, create, explore, and learn all summer long!
- Read: Read or attend a virtual library program for 30 days.
- Create: Make at least one creation.
- Explore: Discover something new in your world.
- Learn: Try at least one new thing.
- All Ages: Earn your entry into our fabulous grand prize drawings by finishing the Summer at Your Library Challenge.
- Kids and Teens (0-18 years old): Earn your choice of library tote bag, journal, or a lacing kit for finishing the Summer at Your Library Challenge. Prizes available while supplies last.
This year’s Summer at Your Library is made possible with generous support from these sponsors:
- Ametsa Media
- The Blind Onion Pizza and Pub, Vancouver
- Camas Washougal Community Chest
- Cooper Chiropractic Center for Health & Wellness
- Johnson Controls
- Kumon Vancouver-North
- Oaks Park
- Minuteman Press
- Molina Healthcare
- Simply Thyme Catering
- Vancouver Family Magazine
- Fort Vancouver Regional Library Foundation
- Friends of FVRLibraries