FVRLibraries has a variety of technologies for you to use, including internet computers, printer/copiers, Wi-Fi, and microfilm readers.
Use library computers
- Computers are available for one hour, first-come, first-served.
- Log on to the internet computer with your library card or a guest pass.
- Save your work to your personal USB drive or online storage (devices cannot require driver or software installations).
- Learn how to print, copy, or scan.
- For more information, see our Library Internet Use Policy.
More available technology
Learn how to print, copy, or scan on FVRL's printer/copiers.
Use free, unlimited Wi-Fi inside and outside our buildings.
Check out a Chromebook for two hours at all libraries (Yacolt Library Express has three Chromebooks available for onsite use during staffed hours). Chromebooks may be used in the library parking lot or around the library exterior. Save your work to your personal USB drive or online storage.
View 35mm or 16 mm microfilm or microfiche on our readers at Goldendale, Stevenson, Vancouver (downtown), or White Salmon Valley Community Libraries. Printing is available. You can also save images to your flash drive at no cost. Find out what microfilm is available at FVRL libraries.
Learn more about adaptive technology at FVRL on our Accessibility page.