Listen to music for free with your library card. Stream or download, and enjoy!
Teens at FVRL
Study, learn, be amazed!
You'll be able to:
- Improve your skills in elementary, middle, and high school subjects, or study for your high school equivalency credential.
- Prepare for the ACT, SAT, and AP tests and more, and search for scholarships.
- Explore careers and prepare for entrance and occupational exams and military tests.
- Find a college, review your college skills, or prepare for for college placement exams and grad school admission exams.
- Learn computer and internet basics, and master popular software such as Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator, and Windows operating systems.
Some features require free registration in order to save your work, revisit your tests, or store scores. You'll need a valid email address and PIN to register.
Find your strengths, match them with occupations, and explore career choices. Get details on 500+ occupations, including the military. Locate training programs. Store your job information in your online portfolio. Just starting to plan your career path?
Take the Reality Check quiz to see what it takes to be independent and achieve your goals.
Search for jobs, explore careers, look at trends. Offers tools to help job seekers, students, businesses, and career professionals.
Access online tutorials for computer basics, office software, job hunting skills, money management, social media, online security and more.
Find your specific area of interest under one of these headings: Technology Basics, Living in the Online World, Microsoft Office, Essential Skills, and Work & Career. Follow these links for practice using a mouse or to learn about email. Most tutorials also available in Spanish.
Search for job openings in the area that are just right for young workers.
Choose a language, watch the training video, take the test, pay your fee, and print out a food handler's card, so you can work in the food or restaurant industry in Washington. (Available in multiple languages.)