How to pay a bill
There are several ways to remove FVRL bills from your library account.
- Return your items
- Please return your billed items in good condition to remove those bills from your account.
- Pay online
- Log in to My Account or use our mobile app.
We accept MasterCard, VISA, Discover, and American Express cards.
- Pay in person
- Pay with credit card, check, or cash at your local library during staffed in-branch hours.
- Mail payment
- Send a check and include the library card number of the account to be credited, to:
Fort Vancouver Regional Libraries
2018 Grand Blvd
Vancouver WA 98661
All about FVRL bills
FVRL doesn't charge daily fines for overdue materials. We haven't since 1970!
However, we do bill for these reasons:
- An item is returned damaged beyond repair
- An item is returned, but is missing parts
- An item is not returned or renewed for 28 days from the due date. At that point, we consider it lost, and we bill you for the price of the item. NOTE: Chromebooks, Chromebook kits, and hotspots have different check-out and billing timelines.
- An interlibrary loan item is damaged or lost
How to check for bills
To see if your library account has any bills on it, sign in to your account and click the "Bills" tab, or go to "My Account" > "Bills" in our app.
How bills affect your library privileges
Your library card will be blocked and privileges suspended:
- If you owe $25 or more for FVRL items billed as lost or damaged, or
- If you owe any amount for an interlibrary loan item.
If your library privileges have been blocked, here's how to restore them:
- For a blocked account: Resolve your account balance to under $25, either through payment or return of billed materials.
- For an account blocked by interlibrary loan (ILL) bills: Resolve the entire amount charged by the lending library.