View recent issues of your favorite, popular magazines digitally—no need to wait for the print edition. You can download to the app for off-line reading or read in your browser. Have a question? Read Flipster—Frequently Asked Questions.
- Important details
- There is no checkout limit.
- Most titles can be downloaded to the Flipster app and kept indefinitely. But some popular titles expire after two days (for weekly publications) or 7 days (for monthly or seasonal publications. These titles will display the time remaining, and will gray out once they expire.
- Flipster doesn't sync across devices, but you can manually download the same content to multiple devices.
- If your iOS device is in Dark Mode, you may want to switch to Light Mode to make it easier to browse categories or search.
- For more information, see Flipster's handouts for iOS or Android or the Flipster FAQs.
- Get started today!
If you're within an FVRL location or using our Wi-Fi, you can access Flipster without signing in.
If you're using the Flipster app or are outside an FVRL location, sign in with your library card number and PIN.
- Make title suggestions
FVRL selects the titles that are available in our Flipster account, and we review and update the list in October of each year for the following calendar year.
If you'd like us to consider a title to add, please fill out our contact form and let us know you're requesting an addition to our Flipster titles.