Use the CloudSourceOA database to find to open access research articles.
- What is an open access article?
An Open Access article is a research publication that is available under a funding model that provides free full text access to the public, meaning you don't need to log in to view it.
- What type of articles will I find in the CloudSourceOA database?
You'll find high quality peer-reviewed research articles covering a broad range of subject areas such as Health Sciences, Environment, Computer Science, Business and many more.
- Who is this material suitable for?
- Anyone looking for in-depth knowledge to meet their information needs
- Senior high school students, college students, and other adults with research needs
- Business people needing to monitor industry trends and developments
- Who has access?
Full text articles are freely available in the service (and the FVRL catalog - see the "Open Articles" tab in search results). You don't need a library account to access the content.
- How do I get to the full text article?
Clicking on the "View Article" button on the results page will open the article in full text format on a new webpage.
Still have questions? You can Get Help Using FVRL's Online Resources.