Reserve free passes to local attractions with your FVRL library card!
How to get your passes
- Sign in here with your library card number and PIN. (Sorry, reciprocal cards and educator cards are not eligible.)
- Follow instructions to reserve your pass.
- Each attraction sets its own limits on number of people per pass, and how often you may get a pass.
- Printing a pass (or even doing a print preview) confirms your date and time. You may not cancel a pass once you've hit the print button.
- Dates for reservations are released three months in advance (current month plus the next two months).
Frequently asked questions
- How do I get a pass (detailed version)?
- Sign in with your library card number and library PIN.
- You'll see a list of all attractions available to you. Select an attraction and click "Show first available offer."
- To reserve a pass for the date shown, click the green "Reserve" button. If you want a pass for a different day, select "Reserve different date."
- Pick the date you want, and review the information that comes up so you know it's correct. If so, select "Continue." If not, select "Cancel."
- You now have a reservation! You may either print your pass now or print it later. (Once you print your pass, you won't be able to cancel your reservation, so if you're unsure, you may want to wait.)
- Close the "My Reservations" section and log out. You can always log back in and see your reservations or print your pass.
- When you make a reservation, you'll immediately receive an email confirming your reservation. You'll also receive a reminder email three days before the reservation date.
- Will you be getting more attractions?
Yes, we hope to have more attractions in the future.
- Why can't I see all of the attractions when I sign in?
When you sign in to the Experience Pass site, you are able to see whichever passes/attractions are available to you at the moment. The software displays up to three months' worth of availability: current month plus the next two months. If you have already reserved a pass for an attraction, you'll find it listed in the My Reservations tab instead of in the main list of All Attractions. Currently each attraction is offering one pass per cardholder per year.
Experience Passes are sponsored by Fort Vancouver Regional Library Foundation.