Read, create, explore and learn from June 15 - August 15, 2020. Track your reading and other activities for a chance to win a grand prize and join us each week for fun, free virtual programs for all ages! (Watch our promotional video!)
How to play
- Register online.
- Track your activities
- How do early learners (ages 0–5) participate?
- Prizes will be distributed after August 15. Check back for details! Please save your paper logs until then if you are not able to track your activities online.
Your challenge: Read, create, explore, and learn all summer long!
- Read: Read or attend a virtual library program for 30 days.
- Create: Make at least one creation.
- Explore: Discover something new in your world.
- Learn: Try at least one new thing.
- All Ages: Earn your entry into our fabulous grand prize drawings by finishing the Summer at Your Library Challenge.
- Kids and Teens (0-18 years old): Earn your choice of library tote bag, journal, or a lacing kit for finishing the Summer at Your Library Challenge. Prizes available while supplies last.
This year’s Summer at Your Library is made possible with generous support from these sponsors: