Read, create, explore and learn all summer long! Summer at Your Library runs from June 15 through August 15, 2022. Track your reading and other activities for a chance to win the grand prizes, and join us each week for free, fun virtual programs for all ages!
How to play
Step 1: Register online or in a library
- Kids and teens get a book to keep when they register, starting June 15. If you register online, come into the library to pick out your book. (While supplies last.)
Step 2: Track your activities
- Use the Beanstack website or the Beanstack Tracker app:.
- Or the print-at-home log (PDF)
- Or make your own tracking log!
Step 3: Play along
- READ for 30 days
- CREATE something
- EXPLORE your world
- LEARN something
Step 4: Prizes!
- Everyone who finishes the challenge will earn an entry into our fabulous grand prize drawings. Winners from each branch and each age group will win a shopping spree to a local store.
- Kids and teens also get a special library tote bag just for Summer at Your Library finishers.
Thanks to our 2022 sponsors
- Five Rings Anchor Financial
- Camas-Washougal Community Chest
- Camas-Washougal Rotary Foundation
- exp Realty, Debbie Crane, Real Estate Broker
- Cooper Chiropractic Center for Health & Wellness
- Fort Vancouver Regional Library Foundation
- Friends of FVRLibraries
- Image 360
- Kumon Vancouver-North
- Lice Clinics of America
- OnPoint Community Credit Union
- Simply Thyme Catering
- Vancouver Family Magazine