Reading is good for all ages, so make it a daily habit! Read, earn prizes, and visit the library for amazing performances and activities from June 15-August 15, 2019.
How to Play
- Register online or at your library.
- Read every day. How much you read is up to you!
- Set your goal and log each day you read or attend a library program.
- For extra fun, grab a paper log at your library and check out our reading challenges.
- You can also track your reading on the go with the Beanstack Tracker app:
- Kids and Teens (0-18 years old): Earn a prize for 15, 30, and 45 days of reading logged. Come to the library to choose your prize!
- All Ages: Earn an entry into the grand prize drawing at 15, 30, and 45 days or reading logged. Earn an extra grand prize entry when you complete the challenge on the paper log.
- Grand Prizes: One reader in each age group (Early Learners, Kids, Teens, and Adults) will win their choice of grand prizes.
Thanks to our sponsors:
- Ametsa Media
- The Blind Onion Pizza and Pub, Vancouver
- Camas Washougal Community Chest
- Cooper Chiropractic Center for Health & Wellness
- Johnson Controls
- Kumon Vancouver-North
- Oaks Park
- Molina Healthcare
- Printing Expressly for You
- Simply Thyme Catering
- Vancouver Family Magazine
- Fort Vancouver Regional Library Foundation
- Friends of FVRLibraries