- Log into your account.
- From the header, select "My account."
- Under the "Personal information" tab, select "Preferences."
- You may change these settings:
- Default account tab: Determines which tab will display when you first open My Account: Personal Information, Checkouts, Holds, Bills, or Requests
- Default checkouts view or Default holds view: Determines whether your physical library items or your digital library items will be featured. Whichever you select, you will still be able to see the others on your Checkouts and Holds tabs.
- Preferred list: We recommend having no default list to make it simpler to add a title to the correct list.
- Preferred pickup library: Selecting your preferred library (or Books by Mail) will make placing holds go more quickly. You may always select a different pickup location when you place a hold.
- Click "Update."
Need more help? Please contact us!