The 2021 annual Artists of the Gorge juried exhibition was viewable from October 2 through 30 in the Stevenson Community Library gallery, and it's still viewable online.
- Free entry!
- Open to all artists in the Columbia River Gorge, Oregon and Washington residents from The Dalles to Washougal; artists must be 18 years or older.
- This event is open-themed.
- Paintings, drawings, sculpture, wood pieces, fabric art and other media will be considered.
- Entries must be recent (completed within last two years) and original works.
- Copies, patterns, commercial art, or class work not accepted.
- Submissions will be accepted July 11 through September 13, 2022
- Each artist may submit a maximum of two entries.
- Art not chosen for exhibit is to be picked up by Thursday, September 30.
- The show will close at the end of Monday, October 31. Artwork may be picked up the following week during library open hours or at another time by arrangement.
This is a juried exhibition. Decision of the jurors is final. While every precaution will be taken to see that no damage occurs to entries, the sponsoring organizations will assume no responsibility for loss or damage.
Participating artists are on our mailing list, which is subject to public records requests. Please notify us if you want to be removed from this list.
All work accepted is to remain on display for the duration of the exhibit. Art may be marked for sale; no part of sale goes to the library.