I lost my card. How do I get a new one?

Please contact us if your card is missing. We'll disable it, to prevent anyone from using it without your permission. We'll also arrange for you to get a replacement card.

You can also let us know in person. Bring your current photo ID to any FVRL library during in-branch hours and we'll replace your card at no charge.

If you are under 18 and don't have student ID, your parent or guardian may show their ID and vouch for you.