- Books in all formats
- Movies, TV shows, and documentaries
- Magazines, newspapers, and microfilm
- Online research and learning tools
- And even more: Kits, hotspots, Chromebooks, monitors, passes, and games!
Of course we have books—we're a library! And besides print books, we have digital and audio options.
Books and eBooks...
Use the catalog links below to browse our physical collection.
- Hardcover and paperback - We have books in many languages for all ages: kids, teens, and adults.
- Large print - For readers who appreciate larger type.
- Board books - Little cardboard books for babies and toddlers. We know they're going to get chewed, it's okay.
- Picture books - Oversize illustrated storybooks to read aloud to children.
- Easy readers - Short, illustrated stories at a beginning reading level, for children learning to read.
- Reference books - For in-library use only.
- Book discussion kits for book groups or book clubs - The kits include multiple copies of the book plus a discussion guide, in a handy plastic tote.
Go to our eBooks and eAudio page to access all our eBook providers including OverDrive, TumbleBooks, TeenBookCloud, and more.
...and audiobooks galore
We have many types of audiobooks in our physical collection:
- CDs for all ages
- Playaway Audio Players - Small MP3 players loaded with a book. Includes battery and earbuds.
- ReadAlong books - Books with a built-in audiobook. We have ReadAlong picture books and ReadAlong kids' books.
- Storybook and CDs - Picture books with a CD
We also offer downloadable or streaming eAudiobooks from OverDrive.
Movies, TV shows, and documentaries
- Go to our Video resources page to access streaming videos from Kanopy and Hoopla.
- In our physical collection, we have:
- Go to our Music resources page to access streaming and downloadable music from Freegal Music and Hoopla.
- In our physical collection, we have
Magazines, newspapers, and microfilm
- Our digital Magazines & Newspapers collection includes worldwide magazines and newspapers in PressReader, popular magazine titles in Flipster, online New York Times, Consumer Reports, and National Geographic access, historical newspapers, and much more.
- We also have print materials and media:
Online research and learning tools
These resources are available online 24/7, either at the library or away (using your card number).
Select the "Research & Learn" menu at the top of every page to find links to our online resources:
- Find information on subjects ranging from business to genealogy, literature to science, hobbies to health, and auto repair to career help, in our research databases.
- Learn online - study a language, learn computer programming, take online courses in education, technology, business, or creative fields, or practice for a standardized test.
- ConnectFVRL - homework resources for K-12 students.
And even more!
To find these special items, just click the links.
- "Check Out Washington" - An activities backpack kit containing binoculars, field guides, educational materials, and a limited Discover Pass
- Wi-Fi hotspots - If you're in an area with Verizon or AT&T cell coverage, you can use a hotspot to get internet service for free.
- Chromebooks - Check out a Chromebook for two hours to use at your local library.
- Chromebook kits - Check out a Chromebook and hotspot for a week.
- Kill-a-Watt electricity monitors - Find out how much energy your devices are using.
- Grow a Reader kits - Bags full of books and toys for preschoolers, with parenting resources, too
- Experience Passes - Passes to local museums and attractions
- Board games - Check out a game to play.
Still have questions? Please contact us!