To help our communities stay safe, all FVRL locations are enforcing the WA state mask requirement and our Additional Rules of Conduct. Don’t have a mask? We can provide one! We’re also still offering curbside service for pickup of holds or library samplers.
Listen to music for free with your library card!
- Stream up to 5 hours of music per day.
- Download up to 5 songs in MP3 format per week. They are yours to keep.
- Enjoy 2 music videos per week.
Have questions? Read the Freegal FAQs.
Check out up to 20 films, TV episodes, music albums, eAudio, or eComics from Hoopla monthly and enjoy them on your computer, phone, tablet, or TV. Collections available in several languages, including español, 中文, and русский.
- Basic information
- Materials are available in over 70 languages.
- View movies and TV shows* for three (3) days following checkout.
- Stream music albums for up to seven (7) days following checkout.
- Download and view eComics, eBooks, eAudio, and sheet music for 21 days following checkout.
- Start an online book club.
- Many Hoopla videos are closed captioned. Search the Hoopla Help site for "closed captions" to learn how to display subtitles.
- You may need the Widevine plugin to view videos in your browser. If you are using Firefox, you may wish to use Google Chrome instead, as it doesn't require the plugin.
- Get started today
- Go to Hoopla and sign up with the email and password of your choice.
- Download the appropriate app for your device, or use it in your web browser.
- Borrow and enjoy!
- Get help
- See Hoopla help for FAQs.
- Forgot the email address you used to sign up? Use the "Contact Us" form at the bottom of every Hoopla help page, or send an email to email@example.com. Be sure to include the library's name (Fort Vancouver Regional Libraries), your library card number, and a description of your issue. (Unfortunately, FVRL staff can't look up your Hoopla email address or password.)
- Forgot your Hoopla password? Use the "Forgot your password?" link on the Hoopla login page once you know the correct email address.
- Ask us for Tech Help for other issues (not account login).