No, we don't offer that service at any of our branches. However, many notary services can be found via a search engine such as Google, and you can also search for a Notary Public on the Washington State Department of Licensing website to verify licensure. Notaries are often located in UPS Stores and Postal Annexes, and many notaries offer mobile service within a certain area.
You can locate a Notary Public using our Reference Solutions resource as well:
- Start at fvrl.org and either search "Site and FAQs" for Reference Solutions, or select "Research, Learn, Do" and choose "Business," then scroll down to Reference Solutions and select it.
- From outside the library, you'll need to enter your library card number and PIN to access. Otherwise, on the Reference Solutions home page, click U.S. Businesses.
- Click on the Advanced Search tab.
- Using the filters on the left, click the box next to Keyword/SIC/NAICS under Business Type and enter Notaries Public in the search box.
- Select 738979 - Notaries-Public from the list
- Using the Geography filters on the left, choose the geographical area you'd like to include in your search. Note: clicking a checkbox will add that search feature to the center column so you can choose your boundaries.
- Once you've selected your area, click the Update Count button in the right-hand column.
- Click View Results in the right-hand column to see your list of search results.
- Click on any listing to see more information.
- You can view your results as a "Heat map," see a summary, download, print, create a free account to save your search, and more.
Questions? Contact us!