If you encounter an error with your library account in the Libby app, and your account isn't expired, delete the existing number and add your current number.
Delete an account
- Open the Libby app, then tap the Menu icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap "1 card +" (the number may be different if you have more than one card in the app).
- Find your old card and tap "Actions" (on the card).
- Tap "Remove Card" and confirm.
Add an account
- Follow steps one and two above.
- Tap "Add Another Card."
- Tap "Enter Library Account Details."
- Enter your card number and tap "Next."
- Enter your PIN and tap "Sign In."
- You can rename your account number if you want, or just tap "Next."
- Tap "Hide" in the upper right-hand corner to return to the main part of the app.