There are several reasons the online registration form won't accept your application. Here are a few of the most common:
- The computer found an existing account with your name/birthdate. Please call 360-906-5000 or stop in at your local library with photo ID to recover your existing account.
- You had typos in your address that made it not match existing national and local databases used for checking. Double-check and resubmit.
- You entered a fake email address. Type in a real one and resubmit.
- You entered an address that is not a residential one. Please enter a residential address (and your PO address if you have one as your mailing address) and resubmit.
- You entered an address outside of the areas allowed to register online. (Only residents of Clark, Cowlitz, Klickitat, Skamania, Clackamas, Hood River, Multnomah, or Washington counties may apply online.) Stop by a FVRL library to apply in person.
If you have any questions, please contact us or come in to an FVRL library to apply in person.