The library makes the Meyer Memorial Trust Community Meeting Room available for your group's use during regular library hours, when it is not in use by the library. Read more information and request a reservation via the Meyer Room Reservation Request. If you have a program you wish to present in partnership with the library, please use our program proposal form.
Friends of the Library Bookstore
Shop Ben's Books for gently used books at bargain prices during regular library hours. Located in the hall near the Meyer Memorial Trust Community Meeting Room.
- Hop on our free Wi-Fi with your personal device for unlimited internet use in the library.
- Sign in with your library card or guest pass to use a computer with full (filtered) internet access as well as Microsoft Office software. You may print or save to your own USB drive. (Computer use subject to computer availability.)
- View 35mm or 16 mm microfilm or microfiche on our readers. Printing is available.
- Make use of our adaptive technology station, offering magnification, and screen reading capabilities.
- Print from library computers in black and white or in color, if you are a library cardholder.
- Send your print job to the copier/printer, go there to release the job and/or pay—all in one place!
- Print or copy three free black & white pages per day. Further black & white pages are 10¢ each.
- Print or copy in color for 50¢ per page.
- Remote or wireless printing is available.
- Scan full-color documents to a USB drive, single or double-sided pages.
- Teen Corral - a space especially for youth ages 12-18
- Reading Room - a cozy reading room with a fireplace
- Study Rooms - two (2) private rooms available on a first come, first served basis